About the Firm
EUCON Legal Group is a company that has been providing legal services in Ukraine and Poland since 2006. The EUCON team is an association of professionals: lawyers, attorneys-at-law, auditors, tax advisers, transfer pricing professionals, accounting and tax consultants. Adhering to a synergistic approach is our competitive advantage and enables us to produce comprehensive and effective solutions to meet our Client’s aims.
EUCON experts are always happy to meet you at both offices in Kyiv and Warsaw. Yaroslav Romanchuk is the managing partner of the Ukrainian office and Andrii Romanchuk is the managing partner of the Polish office.
Our team advises on the most complicated tax issues, transfer pricing, corporate, land and agricultural law, business restructuring, assets protection, commercialization of IP rights objects and tax planning with the use of non-material assets. More about practice areas
The clients of the firm includes international and Ukrainian industry leaders that come from oil and gas, energy, agriculture and food industry, telecommunications, trade, transport, metallurgy, chemical industry, construction, hospitality, finance, etc. More about clients
The performance of the EUCON and its partners is highlighted by numerous recognitions and awards.
- Since 2010 EUCON has been included into the list of Top 50 Leading Law Firms in Ukraine according to the annual ratings conducted by the Yuridicheskaya Practika Weekly and Kommersant-Ukraine Publishing House;
- Chambers & Partners: in 2015-2019 EUCON was ranked among the leading Ukrainian Law Firms in Tax by Chambers & Partners (Band 4). Managing Partner Yaroslav Romanchuk was ranked among leading lawyers. Larysa Vrublevskaya, partner, head of transfer pricing practice, was listed as a recognized tax practitioner in 2019;
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2014-2019: Tier 2 in Tax, Tier 3 in Dispute resolutions, Tier 4 in Commercial, corporate and M&A. The managing partner Yaroslav Romanchuk was named among Leading Lawyers;
- European Tax Awards: in 2015-2020 EUCON was shortlisted among the leading firms in Tax and Transfer Pricing. EUCON won the Ukraine Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year award at the annual European Tax Awards 2015;
- Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients 2013-2020: EUCON was shortlisted as one of the Leading Law Firms in Tax in 2013-2020, while Yaroslav Romanchuk, managing partner, is among Top 5 Tax Lawyers in Ukraine (tax litigation). Also Yaroslav Romanchuk, managing partner and Larysa Vrublevska, partner, leader of transfer pricing practice were noted among well-known practitioners in the field of TP. Volodymyr Bevza, Transfer Pricing and Tax advisor, was noted among other prominent tax practitioners. EUCON was shortlisted among the leading Ukrainian law firms in corporate and agrarian law in 2017-2020;
- Legal Awards 2013-2020: In 2020 EUCON won the nomination «The Best Transfer Pricing Firm of the Yea»; Managing Partner Yaroslav Romanchuk won in the category “The Best Lawyer in Tax Consulting” at the Ukrainian Legal Awards 2019, “The Best Lawyer in Tax Disputes” at the Ukrainian Legal Awards 2017 and “The Best Lawyer in Tax” at the Ukrainian Legal Awards 2015. In 2018 EUCON won the nomination «Law firm of the Year in Transfer pricing». The firm was recognized as The Best Transfer Pricing Firm in 2016 and The Best Tax Law Firm in 2014. In 2013 EUCON was awarded The Breakthrough Firm;
- World Tax: EUCON was ranked in Tier 3 in 2013- 2017. In 2018-2020 EUCON was ranked in Tier 2;
- World Transfer Pricing: EUCON was ranked in Tier 3 in 2013- 2017. In 2018-2020 EUCON was ranked in Tier 2;
- Best Lawyers -Yaroslav Romanchuk, managing partner of the Сompany, was recognized as one of the leading experts in the branch of tax law in Ukraine according to The Best Lawyers 2019-2020;
- Kyiv Post Weekly 2014: Tier 1 (Tax Law Firms);
- Liga Zakon Awards 2019: EUCON won the nomination «The best law firm in the field of land and agrarian law».
Our values in relations in the team, customers and attitude to our work are defined in our Code of Conduct. The Code is a system of principles that make the foundation of business in our company. Read more